Hello Guys, All of you are using YouTube to watch video online and VLC media player to watch video offline , As we all know YouTube is best video site to watch video online and VLC media player is best video player to watch video offline (In our PC, Laptop).
What if you can watch both online and offline video in VLC media player, Yeah you can easily paly YouTube video into VLC media player with only single click, You can also add the playlist of the video so you can watch the YouTube video back to back, also In VLC media player no ads are shown in between video, So I am going to show you the way to Watch YouTube into VLC media player.
Advantages of watching YouTube video into VLC media player
- No ads are shown between Video
- You can add the playlist
- Use repeat button to watch video again and again
- Easily take snapshot of video using Print Screen Button
- Easily up and down the volume using shortcut keys
Requirements of watching YouTube video into VLC media player
- VLC media player (Obviously :D)
- YouTube Video URL
- Internet Connection
Procedure to Watch YouTube Video into VLC media Player
1) Open YouTube.com and select the video and copy the URL (from address bar)
2) Now open you VLC media Player
2) Press CTRL + N key
4) Simply paste the YouTube video URL here
5) Click on “Play Button”
That’s it, now you are done, Your YouTube video is now playing on VLC media player without any interruptions and ads, Hope you like my post on “Play YouTube Video into VLC media Player”, share this post on Facebook and Google+ so your friends can also enjoy this trick. If you have any doubt or query then ask me by below comment box.