Two Skype accounts: Skype is software that allows us to make calls over the Internet using your PC or laptop. Skype uses decentralized P to P technology, so our calls do not go through any central server, Skype uses its own proprietary protocol to achieve this. In addition, all communications are encoded from end to end servers so that other persons cannot listen in. Skype is totally free to use, but it is not a free software; source code of Skype is not available for modification.
Multiple Skype accounts, Today I am going to share a two different methods to use two Skype accounts on the same PC or laptop at the same time, for this you need to start a new instance of the Skype application, I will explain you how to start new instance of the Skype to use two Skype accounts on the same PC.
Start a new instance of Skype ?
Method 1 to use two Skype accounts:
1) Click on Start button in windows taskbar and select and open the run window or simply press windows key + R
2) In the run window , enter or copy this command and press enter
For windows 32 bit operating system
“C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /Secondary
For windows 64 bit operating system
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary
3) After the above step a new instance of Skype account is open
Note : Be sure that Skype should be installed in the same folder means program files of C drive. If Skype is installed on any other drive then this method will not work . For solution of this problem try to write exact path of Skype in the run window or use second Method.
Method 2 to use two Skype accounts:
1) Find the Skype shortcut on your pc’s desktop, Or Go to Start Button in taskbar “All Program” and search Skype folder and then Right click over it and select Send to desktop.
2) In desktop right click on the shortcut of Skype & find the Target field.
3) In the Target field copy and paste this address
“C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary.
4) Click OK. You can now easily start a new instance of Skype App every time you just double-click the Skype shortcut which is placed in your pc’s desktop.
That’s all, After following the above steps surely you are able to use multiple two Skype accounts on the same PC.
If you found any problem or error then let me know in below comments, I will try my best to solve your problem.
- You may also like: How to use two WhatsApp accounts on Android phone?