Now days Android is leading mobile operating system in the world , there is a wide range of app and games in android operating system , If you are android apps lover and don’t have android operating headset then don’t worry you can still enjoy all the Android applications like whatsapp, facebook, Photo editor and Games like subway surfers, candy crush, teen patti, temple run etc. on your PC and Laptop, One software will helps you to make your dream come true.
Now days Bluestacks is one of the famous and working Software Which convert any android apps in Windows or Mac version. By using Bluestacks software you can run easily any Android apps on PC or laptop. Bluestacks is a free license software which you can easily download from net to run Android apps on PC. there are lot’s of other softwares are avalible on net to run android apps on your PC but Bluestack are the best one among them. I personaly use Bluestacks software to run android apps on Windows 8, my experince was very good with bluestacks software because it take very less time to install and takes very few space in your hard disk and also you can create the shortcut of your favorite Apps and Games on your desktop.
- Do read : How to Reset Windows 8 Password? Solved!
Steps to Run Android Apps on PC or laptop – Procedure
1) First of all download Bluestacks from here in your operating system, Choose between XP, Vista, Window 7 , Window 8, and Mac. After selecting the OS your download will start.
2) After downloading the Bluestacks software go to download folder and Run the downloaded bluestacks.exe file and follow the Below steps to install Bluestacks in your PC or laptop
As shown in above picture click on continue button
Now Checkmark the both “App store access” and “App Notification” and after that Click on install button as shown in above picture
3) Verify App store access and apps notifications
4) Now Bluestacks is ready to use, You will see one shortcut named “Bluestacks”on your PC/Laptop Desktop
5) After that enter your Google account details if prompted. If you already have a Google account then add it otherwise sing up for a Google account, you have to sign in your google account to access Play store to download android apps.
6) Now you can directly download any android app on your PC from Bluestacks.
7) Simply type the name of any android apps or game which you want to use in a search box and download it and enjoy.
- You may also like :How to remove password from PDF Files? Solved
Hope you like the above way to Run Android on PC, If you find any problem in the above steps to run Android apps on PC then let me know in below comments.