Delta Search Engine is browser plug-in or toolbar or extension for most popular web browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. It is unwanted program used by its owner to promote its commercial sites or to promote its search engine to sell product and services or to display adds.
This type of browser extension is also promoted through various free download, when people unknowingly install it to their system.
Delta Search is not a virus but people treat it virus because of its behavior of redirecting your Homepage to www.delta-search.com and make delta search as default search engine without any prior notification. It enter into system and alters all system’s setting such as default search engine, bookmark or homepage. Now when you open homepage or new page into your browser its displays its official sites www.delta-search.com.
Delta Search or www.delta-search.com hijacks both of your Homepage and New tab page of your web browser. Delta Search can’t be easily removed/uninstall from your browser because it configure window registry when settled down and can automatically loaded even after changing computer’s setting.
- Most Popular: Why Google Chrome takes long time to open?
To Uninstall Delta Search completely from your browser then follow some steps below. If you have any problem then leave a reply below so that we will solve your problem as soon as possible.
Remove Delta Search from Google Chrome – Procedure
1. Uninstall Delta Search from your system:-
- Window XP/7/Vista:-Go To Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Program/Uninstall a program > Look for Delta, Delta Toolbar, Browser Protect > Click on Remove/Uninstall.
Note:-You may have different programs related to Delta Search, so remove all of them from your system.
2. To Remove Delta Search or Delta-Search.com Homepage search engine from your Google Chrome:-
- Click on Chrome Menu button. Go to tools > Extensions.
In this Extension page, click on Recycle Bin button to remove Delta ToolBar and Browser Protect from the list.
- Go to Google Chrome setting, On Startup area, and click on Set pages.
When Set pages is opened, then click on “ X” button to delete http://www1.delta-search.com/?babsrc=HP_ss&mntrId=F2010CEEE68D2915&affID=121564&tsp=4985, And then click on OK to save changes.
- Now move to Appearance area, Select “Show Home button” And click on Change.
Now Remove http://www.delta-search.com/?babsrc=HP_ss&mntrId=38D4000C2905DCD5&affID=119291&tsp=4975 from open this page tab and click on OK to save changes.
- Now Forward move to Search area, and click on Manage Search Engine.
Now select Google or any other search engine to make it your default search engine provider and, remove Delta search.com by clicking on “ X” mark to as shown in image below .
Now restart your Google Chrome then Delta Search or delta-search.com should completely disappear from it.
- You may also like: How to active Google Chrome Adblock?