Recover Deleted files from PC,Mobile Up to 100 GB:
When any file is deleted from your PC, its contents aren’t immediately destroyed from Hard drive. Windows simply marks the hard drive space as being available for use by changing one character in the file table. If you manage to start an undelete process before Windows overwrites that part of the hard disk with new files. You can set that flag back to “on” and get your file. The file can be lost by any of the below possibilities
- The file was mistakenly deleted by you or someone else
- The file was corrupt and deleted by scan-disk or antivirus.
- Another program deleted the file.
- The file is password protected.
- You format the hard drive by mistake
Now you can easily Recover your deleted files from your PC, Mobile, Memory card, External Hard drive, Etc. We are going to show you the some easiest way to recover your deleted data even you can also recover the data from formatted hard drive also.
- Latest : Happy Teachers Day Quotes, Teachers Day Wishes & Teachers Day Images 2014
Three Ways to Recover deleted data
- Recover the deleted files from backup: If the file has been backuped to any CD/DVD/PENDRIVE/EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE/ CLOUD STORAGE then you can easily recover your file by storing that backup file.
- Restore from Recycle bin: it is possible that the file may still be in the Trash or Recycle Bin. If present within this area it can be recovered.
- Recover files from Softwares: When a file is deleted (even when removed from the Recycle Bin) the files are marked as deleted, however it is not removed from the hard drive. Assuming no other file has overwritten the deleted file on the hard drive a recovery program can be used to recover deleted files. Easeus recovery file recovery programs that can be used freely to recover lost data.
Easeus Recovery software: Easeus is recovery software which allows you to recover your deleted files from your PC, Mobile, Memory card, External Hard drive, etc. This software allows you to recover deleted files up to 1 GB for free, for above 1 GB recovery you have to go for pro version.
Steps to use the Easeus Software to Get back your deleted files
- Download the Easeus Recovery Software by below download button
- Now install the Easeus Recovery software on your PC
- After Installing the Software run it
- Now select Data Recovery option
- Now you have three options to choose 1: Deteted file recovery 2:Complete REcovery 3:Partition Recovery Select the option from 3 of these from which you want to recover your deleted files
- After selecting your option select the types of file which you want to recover like : images, music, videos, docs etc.
- Click on next button
- Now select the hard disk partition from which you want to recover your files
- Click on next button
- Now it will take few hours to recover your file
- After completing process it will show you the deleted files
- Simply select the files which you want to recover and click on next
- After that one process will run and your data will recover
- Now you are done with this ! 🙂
- Do check: How to recover hacked Facebook Account?
Hope you like our article on “How to recover deleted files” if you have any doubt or query then feel free to ask us via below comment box.