Now a days we all keep data into our PC’s in the form of files like Word, Excel, PowerPoint Etc., and many times due to some problem we loose our important files due to some viruses or we delete them by mistake..!!
Few days ago one of my friend Vishal was in the same problem, by mistake he lost his very important document file and after that he tried a lot to get back that file but he didn’t get any perfect solution, the same thing happens with many peoples and after losing our important file first question comes in our mind are
- Oops my files got deleted now what to do L ?
- How to recover my deleted important files?
- My Microsoft word file got corrupted now how to repair it?
Yes these are the some questions that comes in our mind when we lost our important document files and if you are here and reading this awesome post then surely you are in trouble, might be some of your important files got corrupted or deleted by mistake.
- Read: Find Your stolen phone ! [Solved]
After losing such important files many people start searching for the solution in Google and many sites comes in the first page which sale some software which will recover your corrupted or deleted file, believe me many of them are just bogus software’s which will waste your precious time and also some money.
So for saving of your precious time and money we are here with one another awesome way to recover your corrupted or deleted word file for free, yes you can recover your corrupted Microsoft office file just in 2 minutes, simply follow the below procedure to get back deleted /corrupted office files
If your file is deleted by mistake then you can recover your file by reading our article “Recover Deleted Microsoft office files” and after recovering your deleted file you found that the file are corrupted then follow the below procedure.
1) First select the corrupted file and right click on that and select rename
2) After that Change the file extension into .zip
3) Now unzip that file (If you don’t have unzip software then you can download it from here)
4) After unzip the file select your file and Extract that file to any folder
5) Now you are done Go to that extract folder and open your file and Enjoy.
Note: Warning: If you do this on a Mac, you need to remove the Resource Fork from the Zip container, otherwise Word will see the file as “damaged” and won’t open it.
Hope you like our article on the solution of “Microsoft cannot open this file because some parts are missing Error” If you still have any doubt or query then feel free to ask or if you have any better solution then give your solution by below comment box.