This post is about solution of Google Chrome takes long time to open – Google chrome is one of the famous and freeware web browser which is developed by Google developers, Google Chrome is officially launched on 11 December 2008. In today’s date Google Chrome is the top most freeware web browser, Google also launch the Google chrome browser for Smartphones. There are lots of features in Google which makes it different from other web browsers.
Now I am discussing here the topic why Google Chrome takes long time to open the application or loading the page (Website), there are lots of reasons behind it.
Why Google chrome slow to load?
1) Many times this problem occurs from Malware or viruses.
2) If you have installed lots of Extensions in Google Chrome.
3) If someone configured Chrome to access websites through a Web proxy.
Many times this problem occurs from Malware or Viruses but if you scanned your pc or laptop and you didn’t find any Malware or Viruses in your pc or laptop then first go and remove the extensions (apps) which you have installed in your Google Chrome browser and after doing both of above steps you will find that still Google Chrome takes long time to open then I am sure that this problem is solved by configured to access pages through a web proxy. Check whether the “Resolving proxy” message appears in the lower-left corner of the browser window, there are lot’s of other Cool Google tricks to speedup your Google Chrome browser, here we will discuss all of them.
Here are the solution for this Google Chrome problem.
Why Google Chrome takes long time to open – Procedure
Follow these step to change the proxy settings in Google Chrome
1) First click on the Menu button
2) Then open the settings 3) Now click on the Show advanced settings
4) Click on the “Change proxy settings”
5) Select the Connection tab and click on LAN Settings
6) And uncheck (Deselect) the Automatically detect settings
7) Press OK Button
- You may also like : 10 Tips to Make your Android Devices Secure
That’s all after following above steps and different methods hopefully your problem “Google Chrome takes long time to open” will be solved, After following the above way you will Make Google Chrome Fast Again. If you are still having this problem then let me know by commenting below with Details of your operating system and Google Chrome version.