If you are windows 8 user than you surely felt that power button place in windows 8 is not too much reliable, in windows 7 the power button is placed first in start menu and in windows 8 there is no start menu, if you add power button in right click menu of your windows 8 then I am sure that it can save your time, yes you heard right, you can now shut down, restart your windows 8 using right click menu options, you just need to do some steps and after that you will easily integrate the power button option like shut down, sleep, restart, on your right click menu of windows 8.
- Most Popular: How to Reset Windows 8 Password? Solved!
- Do read: 250+ Windows 8 Shortcut keys with PDF file
Many of you are thinking that why we integrate the power button into a right click menu, Guys, you know that windows 8 most of users are hooked in an old desktop mode not in the modern UI mode, so the way to access power button is taking more time of users and if the user can use the power button function in their right click option than it save the lots of time of users, so those windows 8 users who wants to save their important time simply go with this trick.
Steps to windows 8 Shutdown shortcut keys in right click menu
1) First of all you have to download the registry file to integrate the power button into right click
2) You can download the registry file here – Download registry file
3) Now extract the downloaded file
4) You will find the file ‘Techypassion.reg’
5) Simply run ‘Techypassion.reg’ by double clicking on it
6) Now go to your Desktop scree and right click on it, you will find the power button options on it.
- You may also lie: How to remove Startup Programs in windows 8?
That’s all now you can easily access the power button function in your right click menu in windows 8, if you have doubt regarding to this post then let me know your doubt by below commenting.