Today most of all persons who had account in Facebook also have account in Twitter. Both of this social networking website is top in the social networking websites. If you are a blogger and post same thing regularly in Facebook page and in Twitter page. And you are frustrated at having to post a status update and tweet both at the same time then we can help you to save your time.
Now you can link your Facebook and Twitter account easily, it means whenever you post anything on your Facebook account it will also automatically post in your linked twitter. We are showing you some easy steps to connect your Facebook and Twitter account.
Connect Facebook and Twitter Account – Procedure
1) Login in your Facebook page
2) After login click on this link
3) Click on ‘ Link my profile to Twitter ’
4) Now the Twitter login page will open.
5) Login with your Twitter account.
6) After login Click on ‘ Authorize App ‘
7) Now you will see your Facebook account detail in twitter page.
8) Just click on settings and select services which you will want, and click on Save Changes button.
9) Congratulations!!! Now your Facebook account is successfully linked which your Twitter account.
Just Go to your Facebook page and update your status and now Go to Twitter Account and check your Tweets, You will find your Facebook Status update in your Tweets.
- You may also like : How to Remove Number from TrueCaller App
- You may also like: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android?