Today we are coming with one short guide on how to check PC is 32Bit or 64Bit, yeah if you are here then surely you want to determine which version of windows you are using 32 Bit or 64 Bit, Whenever you download any software then mostly software ask you to which version you want to download 32 Bit or 64 Bit and if you are not computer geek then maybe you don’t know about your windows version.
Here we show you the method to check which windows version you actually using in your windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.
Check PC is 32 Bit or 64 Bit in Windows 8
1) Right click on my computer shortcut button and select properties
2) Now one “System Windows” will open
3) In the “System Type” Section you will find your Windows version
Check pc is 32 Bit or 64 Bit in Windows 7
1) Click on Start Button & type “System”
2) Now select the “System” in the program list
3) After that “System” Windows will open and you can find your Windows version in “System Type” Section
Check PC is 32 Bit or 64 Bit in Windows XP
1) Click on Start Button
2) Select & open the “control Panel”
3) Now you will find the windows version in “System Tab”
Some common method which will work on every windows OS
1) Press “CTRL + R”
2) Now type “Sysdm.cpl” & press enter
3) After that “System Information” windows wil open
4) You will find your windows version under “system type”
That’s all guys, using the above method you will surely find your Windows PC version, if you got any error or you any doubt regarding above methods then feel free to ask me via below comments, hope you like my article on “How to check PC is 32bit or 64bit?” don’t forgot to share article with your friends..!! Good day ..!!