Gmail is a free web mail service provided by Google. Gmail is a very secure web mail service with POP3 and IMAP4 protocols. Gmail was officially launched on 7 Feb, 2007. It gives free 10 GB storage capacity for your mails and Data as attachments, users can send maximum 25 MB attachment with mail. Gmail gives the search oriented interface which helps a lot for users to find their mails easily.
No doubt Gmail gives a high level security for email id’s like Security password, Security question, Mobile verification etc., and if your Gmail account will hack then you can easily get back your hacked Gmail account by answering your security questions or by mobile and email id verification’s.
Must read: Why Google Chrome takes long time to open?
Now I am coming at the topic many times we want to change our Gmail password due to many reasons but we can’t find the change password option in Gmail easily, and if you are here then surely you want to change Gmail Password but didn’t find the option for it easily. So we are going to show you the way to change Gmail Password, just follow the below steps to change your Gmail account password.
You may also like: How to Track Sent email has opened or not?
How to change Gmail Password – Procedure
1) First of all login into your Gmail account
2) Then click on the pic which shows in the right top corner
3) Now click on account button
4) Select the security button from the left side tab
5) Now select the change password option
6) Simply write your old password in the first box and then set your new password
7) After that click on the change password button
8) That’s all, after that you will get a confirmation mail from Gmail that your password is changed
Most popular post: How to get different Gmail account mails in one Account?
Note: After changing the Gmail password, your all Google Product password will change means your Google+, Orkut, Google Drive, Google play store accounts password will automatically change.