No doubt Gmail is most popular webmail service which is provided by Google. Gmail is a secure webmail service with POP3 and IMAP4 protocols. Gmail service starts for public on 7 February, 2007. Gmail gives you free 10 GB storage for your mails, Gmail allows maximum 25 MB of Attachments on each email which is larger than all other famous webmail services like Yahoo, Hotmail etc. Gmail has a search oriented interface which is very helpful for users to find their mails easily.
Now I am coming on the topic, if you have more than one Gmail account and you want to receive all mails of your all Gmail accounts into one Gmail account then google provide you free Email forwarding service, through this you are able to get different Gmail account mails in one Account means all emails in one place , by using this service you don’t have to check all your email accounts, you will receive all emails in one place So we are showing you some easy step to start Email forwarding service.
How to get All Emails in one Place– Procedure
1) Login into your Gmail Account
2) Click on Setting icon and select Setting button
3) Now click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
4) Click on Add a forwarding Address
5) After clicking on ‘ Add a forwarding Address ‘ one pop window will open
6) Now enter that Email account Address where you want to receive logged in email account mails and press Next button.
7) After that click on the proceed button
That’s all, after verifying the link you are able to receive all emails in entered email account, now you can add Forwarding address in your all Gmail account to all emails in one place.